What is a Random Ramblings show?
A Random Ramblings Podcast is a show made up of mini-topics such as, “What are you afraid of?” An equal amount of topic ideas are typically written down by each panelist on small pieces of paper and put in a container of some sort. The topics are then drawn out randomly, read aloud, and then discussed for a specific length of time (usually 5 minutes or less). When available, some topics may be chosen from those submitted by our listeners ON THIS VERY PAGE! A bell rings to signal the end of the discussion of each particular topic and the beginning of the next.
What are the Rules?
1 – The panelists MUST talk about the topic for the ENTIRE time limit.
(SILENCE! Will not be tolerated!)
2 – Each panelist has one pass to either skip the topic or stop the discussion at any time.
(You shall not pass!… the bell.)
3 – Once the bell rings, all discussion on the topic MUST stop.
(Flaying of the flesh will be visited on any post-bell discussion.)
4 – The show is over when all topics have been discussed.
(Or, when someone’s head explodes.)
Can I Submit A Possible Topic For A Future Random Ramblings Show?
Yes, submit below:
Where Can I Go To Listen To These Amazing Masterpieces?
Choose And Click Below, But Choose Wisely:
- IRP Episode 015 – Random Ramblings from a Hat
- IRP Episode 017 – Random Ramblings from a Cup
- IRP Episode 022 – Random Ramblings from a Tissue Box
- IRP Episode 024 – Random Ramblings from a Flower Pot
- IRP Episode 036 – Random Ramblings from a Space X Yogurt Bowl
- IRP Episode 039 – Random Ramblings from a KFC Bucket
- IRP Episode 055 – Random Ramblings from a Del Taco Fiesta Pack